The ConnectWise Manage-Sage 300 (formerly AccPac) Integration Application allows you to import your ConnectWise Manage accounting data directly into your Sage 300 application.
Sage 300 ERP is a comprehensive business management solution designed to keep your total cost of ownership low by supporting multiple technologies, databases, and operating systems. Available in multiple editions, Sage 300 ERP gives you the opportunity to add users and adopt greater functionality as your business grows and offers built-in support for multiple languages and multicurrency transactions, so your business can comfortably reach around the globe.
Features and Benefits:
- Import ConnectWise Manage accounting data directly into Sage 300
- Export invoice, expense and inventory adjustment transactions from ConnectWise Manage to Sage 300
- Customer and vendor records in Sage 300 are mapped to Companies in ConnectWise Manage
The following items are exported from ConnectWise Manage into Sage 300:
- Inventory Adjustments and Transfers
- Payment Syncs between Sage and ConnectWise Manage invoices!
- Automatic Company and Vendor Creation
Supported versions: This integration supports the current major version and one prior
Check out this video that shows the financial information you can transfer from ConnectWise Manage:
For integration setup assistance, please refer to the following User Guide:
The ConnectWise Manage-Sage 300 Integration is certified via the ConnectWise Invent Program.
If you need assistance with integration implementation, please send a note to Help@ConnectWise.com. The ConnectWise support team will be your liaison to work with the Mobius Works team to resolve any issues.